Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ Letter on British Copyright Term Extension

In the 40s the commong phrase for a band on the road looking for lodging was "14 musicians, a singer, and a drummer" with a snide understanding that the latter two were not musicians. It could be turned around, too, to make the vocalists and percussionists special...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689