[ARSCLIST] looking for Deed of Gift / Deposit Agreement documents

My institution may soon seek to form a new agreement with an outside
entity which placed with us with a large collection of audio and video
(music) recordings, as well as corporate files.  The engendering
organization, though a nonprofit, has money-making and public relations
interests which often conflict with our own archival mission, and tends,
under the current agreement, to drive what we do.  We wish to be in the
driver's seat, so to speak, as to the decisions we make regarding
remastering of recordings, cataloging, etc.

Can anyone point me to some Deed of Gift or Deposit Agreement documents
which could serve as examples as we go about crafting our own document?

Thanks for any input--

Laura J. Ruede, MLS