Re: [ARSCLIST] RealAudio to WAV

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Rice" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I have a piece of audio that unfortunately only exists in RealAudio
> format which I need to incorporate into a restoration which is
> otherwise WAV. I saw some RealAudio to mp3 conversions applications,
> but does anyone have a suggestion on how to transfer RealAudio to WAV
> with minimal further harm to the file.

You might need the full (i.e. "paid for") version of RealAudio Player,
which I believe can save audio files in different formats as well as
opening audio files of various formats. As well, you can download
Audacity (a freeware audio application); however, it only seems to
be able to open the newer, .ra-format Real Audio files...