Re: [ARSCLIST] RealAudio to WAV

I would use Total Recorder, it's a download, it's not expensive, it works great (Win only)

highcriteria.com, IIRC

Joe Salerno
Industrial Video Services
PO Box 273405
Houston Texas 77277-3405

Dave Rice wrote:
Hi list,
I have a piece of audio that unfortunately only exists in RealAudio format which I need to incorporate into a restoration which is otherwise WAV. I saw some RealAudio to mp3 conversions applications, but does anyone have a suggestion on how to transfer RealAudio to WAV with minimal further harm to the file.

David Rice
Archivist
Democracy Now!
87 Lafayette St.