Re: [ARSCLIST] X-Ray records

That's not new actually, recordings were made on x-ray plates as early as the 40s, as far as I know, because the materials were scarce during the war. There exists a Dohnanyi performance from about 1941 or 2 of a Mozart concerto taken down off the radio onto X-Ray film.

I guess CDs were not the first "optical" discs.....

Joe Salerno
Industrial Video Services
PO Box 273405
Houston Texas 77277-3405