Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Lost Musical Treasure

Here's more details:

http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigations/411_paramount_records.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Spottswood" <dick@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:01 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Lost Musical Treasure

This is the segment featuring me in a walk-on role. Be careful not to blink.

Dick

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 08/30/2006 01:02 PM -----

RACHEL LIEBLING <rjliebling@xxxxxxxxxxx> 08/30/2006 12:51 PM

rjliebling@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Lost Musical Treasure

Greetings,

A segment I produced for the PBS show History Detectives will be airing this Monday, (Labor Day) Sept. 4 @ 9pm. (Eastern Time--check local listings for your area). The story is called "Lost Musical Treasure," about some mysterious master recordings from Paramount Records, a label that recorded some of the great blues artists during the 1920s and 30s. I hope you can tune in!

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested. Thanks--Rachel Liebling

For more info:

http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/