[ARSCLIST] Fw: Lost Musical Treasure

This is the segment featuring me in a walk-on role.  Be careful not to
blink.

Dick

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 08/30/2006 01:02 PM
-----

RACHEL LIEBLING <rjliebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
08/30/2006 12:51 PM

rjliebling@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Lost Musical Treasure

Greetings,

A segment I produced for the PBS show History Detectives will be airing
this Monday,  (Labor Day)  Sept. 4 @ 9pm.  (Eastern Time--check local
listings for your area). The story is called "Lost Musical Treasure,"
about some mysterious  master recordings from Paramount Records, a label
that recorded some of the great blues artists during the 1920s and 30s. I
hope you can tune in!

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested. Thanks--Rachel
Liebling

For more info:

http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/