[ARSCLIST] Non Tekkie question re: consumer CD recorders

Hi!

I know someone will have an answer here.

I've got a lot of cassette tapes which I'd like to transfer to CD and
hopefully be able to index the tracks.

My PC is not in a location where my audio set up is. And I really don't  want
to play with PC software for editing etc.

Is there such a thing as an affordable stand alone CD recorder with which I
could transfer the cassettes (and even Reel-to-reel tapes I have in the same
room) to CD?

I don't want expensive professional equipment. Just something like those  DVD
records that record from VHS.

Thanks folks!

Steve