Re: [ARSCLIST] Podcasting--was: File Size Confusion

steven c wrote:

Is there freeware to combine MP3 files, and thus create what is usually
called a "podcast?" When I find my soldering iron and get my "78 deck"
up and running, I think I can create individual MP3's from my 78's
using Audacity...so, how does one combine these into multi-78 larger
MP3 files?

Steven C. Barr

There may be, but you don't need it. Just make a playlist for the edited files. One advantage of that approach is that you can write multiple playlists, one to satisfy each interest you may have.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/