[ARSCLIST] .BWF implementation

Judging from the lack of clarity about it on this list, whether players will play files with the .bwf extension, metadata fields that vary depending on the software used, etc., it sounds to me like .bwf is not yet ready for prime time.

The fact that "it is the ONLY international standard audio file format" is meaningless if manufacturers don't support it.  Although I wish it were otherwise, if we professionals are not completely clear about it I have to question its suitability for archival storage at this time.

Kevin