Re: [ARSCLIST] Community Radio

Analog analogy: same steel, same rsistors and tubes, but why sound different? In digital, its the same silicaon, the same plastic, but different software. More ephemeral, same difference - design and engineering...

Gee, I sure sound smart. It's a software illusion, though.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689