Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical Radio, was [ARSCLIST] Mercury co-founder Irving Green passes

I totally understand... Just piping in, as I have had pithy responses to nearly all the messages - but too busy to get involved, and then I'd be cryin' too. No big deal, no offense meant. Carry on, I know where delete is if I need it! I am in good company after all, having once been fired from KMFB for playing good music during the playlist hour - "That stuff is only allowed on Free Form from 9 to midnight, I'll be there to speak with you at the end of your shift" said the PM... this in 1975.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689