Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical Radio, was [ARSCLIST] Mercury co-founder Irving Green passes

I don't wish to "protest too much" but this thread he become a chatty dialog totally unrelated to archiving, and I am getting tired of opening all the emails to see if there is anything of interest... and finding none.

I am not a major player here, but am finding this off topic stuff not very interesting, and would like archivist material, as a subscriber to the list.

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents for what it is worth.

Respectfully,

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio