Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical Radio, was [ARSCLIST] Mercury co-founder Irving Green passes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>
> I don't wish to "protest too much" but this thread he become a chatty
> dialog totally unrelated to archiving, and I am getting tired of
> opening all the emails to see if there is anything of interest... and
> finding none.

Or, rephrased, "of interest to *ME*..."
> I am not a major player here, but am finding this off topic stuff not
> very interesting, and would like archivist material, as a subscriber to
> the list.

Not entirely true. It reflects the changing attitudes of contemporary
times...and, as a result, both what you might be asked to archive and
why that might not reflect what you personally feel SHOULD be archived!

> Just wanted to put in my 2 cents for what it is worth.

$0.02 +/- at current exchange rates, or about 2 Yen...no idea how
many Zlotys...or about 2 cl (or slightly less) of gasoline, which,
as the old cliche goes, "wouldn't prime a motor scooter for a
p***ant!"

Pardon the levity...but if I can't laugh, I'm likely to start cryin'...