Re: [ARSCLIST] Free for taking -- old typewriters

I see IBM Selectrics for $5 and $10 in the Goodwill and Sally Ann stores all the time and try and
check them out. usually there's no ribbon or something is jammed up..if I ever find a working one I'll
grab it because I sure can't get repairs and cleanup done on mine for that price.

About the only thing I need a typewriter for these days is to address Fedex labels (I know, they're
available online as well). Major mess when the keys skip or jam and you're trying to type in a long
address or account number.

dl