[ARSCLIST] Free for taking -- old typewriters

This is a bit off-topic, but I figure audio collectors cross-collect all sorts of things and some may still use a manual typewriter for labels or index cards.

I have a couple of old manual typewriters here. Both work but both could use new ribbons. One is a classic Royal "typing class" model. The other is a Remington Signal Corps model with all caps and wide carriage. Real-deal Army surplus.

Too heavy and bulky to pack up, so pick up only in the metro NYC area.

Please ping off-list if interested. Bulk pickup day is just around the corner ... so they won't be around here for long.

-- Tom Fine