[ARSCLIST] MIC

***This message has been posted to multiple lists. Please excuse
duplication.***

The MIC (Moving Image Collections) initiative, a collaborative between
the Association of Moving Image Archivists (AMIA) and the Library of
Congress, is interested in your feedback to better assess how we are
doing, where we can improve, and what future strategic directions to
take. As many of you are aware, MIC documents moving image collections
around the world through a catalog of titles and directory of
repositories.  It provides a technology base and informational
resources to support research, collaboration, and preservation.  It is
a portal for integrating moving images into 21st Century education and
a key access program of the Library of Congress'
National Audio Visual Conservation Center in Culpeper, Virginia.

Please take a few moments to visit the MIC site (http://mic.loc.gov),
then complete the MIC Evaluation Survey by clicking on the link
under 'In the Spotlight.'

The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete. If you experience
any problems, please email MIC Project Manager Jane D. Johnson at
jjohnson@xxxxxxxx  For those who fill out the survey, you have an
opportunity to enter into a drawing for a Treasures DVD set. The
survey will be open through August 27.

Thank you for participating.

Andrea Leigh
Chair, MIC Steering Committee
Metadata Librarian
UCLA Film and Television Archive
aleigh@xxxxxxxx

Jane D. Johnson
MIC Project Manager
Library of Congress
jjohnson@xxxxxxx

Daniel Sbardella
The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY  10023

212.870.1609