Re: [ARSCLIST] Community Radio

The public will buy what they are told to buy. If they package and produce enough, and force it on the radio, people will buy. They need to add some studio special affects, some pretty faces and they can recycle all these old recordings.
Phillip

Bottom line is, there might be hope for our oft lament: languishing out of print copyrighted commercial music. Under the Long Tail theory, the Big Music mega-glomerates will wake up to the fact that there is demand for this stuff, though small compared to their "mainstream" offerings, and will make it available in some cheap/efficient manner (ie iTunes). As I've said numerous times, my fear is that the quality level will be leagues worse than the master media and even worse than the original release media.

Anyway, a little veered from the Community Radio topic, but it started there! ;)

-- Tom Fine