Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

In 1978 I worked on a solo piano double Lp that had four 30 minute sides... Fortunately no bass instrument! But the piano was tuned to some natural harmonic scale, so it had very impressive lows...

Off the topic, but I'll never forget the night we spent at Grace Cathedral, playing the tapes and recording the 7.3 second reverb of the cathedral... and the sight of dawn in the rose window that faced East...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689