Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456

Would it do any good even now? Any 3M manufacturers in this discussion? Yeah right.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Jun 16, 2006, at 5:53 PM, Scott D. Smith wrote:

Back when we were still using tape for film production sound recording and studio work, I would always cut off the batch number tab and stick it to the inside of the box, just so that we would have a reference when there was a problem (and there were problems!).

Of course 100 years from now when someone goes back to open these boxes I don't know if it will do them much good...