Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry

You da man, as some would say. I really doubt I could come up with appropriate samples easily, as the client's archive has moved 200 miles North.

Thanks. I love being a peripheral part of the research...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689