Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex 456 - tip of the iceberg...chemistry

There's some virgin Shamrock in an estate collection (records) I've been going
through over the last few weeks. I also have samples of every configuration
they put out, and since I used it mostly for transferring LPs which I've since
obtained, I'm sure I could provide a few samples for experimentation.

dl