Re: [ARSCLIST] Repairing (or purchasing) a Uher

After all the comings and goings, this showed up in my Inbox this morning...I don't know if you tried either of these people.

xxx says you know someone who needs a Uher fixed. try

Craig Rogers
Ineffable Audio Unity Inc.
P.O. Box 512, Riverdale, New York 10471
(914) 378-1606,  carogers@xxxxxxx

Also doing Uher repair work (other than Martel) is Saul Mineroff
Electronics in Valley Stream, NY.

Thanks to Scott Dorsey!

Cheers,

Richard