Re: [ARSCLIST] Dual Cassette conundrum

I have one of that model, and it stopped recording at one point - since I have others it just got put in storage. Not helpful, but similar experience. If you need mine for parts write me offlist. Might just be a record relay, or even a cold solder joint on the board. An experienced tech shuld be able to fix it up easily, parts might be the only diificulty.

Have you cleaned it well, and all?

I'm in California if you need it...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689