Re: [ARSCLIST] National Recording Preservation Board (NRPB) Study

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>
> Forgive me for this, but it is hot here in California today:
> Where does one go to meet 78s to date? Do they like talkies if it's a
> movie date?

Believe it or else, I tried looking up my "magnum opus" on the
Amazon website. Under "Other Books That Might Interest You" was
a list of titles on how to pick up the ladies! In fact, that's
why the titles ends with "...RECORD Dating Guide"...I looked
at the title in its recordless version ("...78 Dating Guide"")
and realized it could be mistooked for a pickup guide for us
superannuated old f...ogies!

Steven C. Barr
(who han't dated 78 females [and NO males] in his entire life...)