Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

In a message dated 5/5/2006 9:08:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
johnross@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Now that  it's just a bit more than a week away, I will ask which list
regulars are  planning to come to Seattle for the ARSC convention? And
should we try to  organize a list shmooze session?

I'm also thinking that it might be fun  to choose an otherwise
unscheduled evening and arrange for a dinner  expedition. As a
longtime Seattle resident, I can recommend (and make  appropriate
arrangements for) either a multi-course Hong Kong-style  Chinese
dinner or something with more of a "Northwest" character. Please  let
me know if you're interested.

John  Ross

I'll be there (gadzooks, I'd better get going on my presentation!!).
Northwest cuisine sounds good. Count me in.

Cary  Ginell
Origin Jazz  Library
www.originjazz.com