Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio equipment cable shielding

You want the shortest run from TT to preamp - no longer than 3 feet. Most turntables have their own cables, don't extend them, mount the preamp close to the TT. It is very low level and high impedance and the capacitance is important too. Keep it short!

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689