Re: [ARSCLIST] Question for our experts...

Hi, Steven,

There are many models as to how to proceed.

If it were me, I'd use a computer, bring everything in, and tweak the show and burn it.

You could do it live and record directly to CD in one take (you can pause on silence).

You need a mic preamp, one or more turntables and preamps, one or more CD players and a good audio interface.

If you put it together in the computer, you only need one of everything because the crossfades are done in post production. You need two of most things if you are going to try and do it live, real-time.

I think CD quality is more than adequate for this application.

Take a look at the equipment that I'm using. I would recommend the same again.

http://www.richardhess.com/tape/facility.htm

Good luck!

Cheers,

Richard