Re: [ARSCLIST] portable sound recording devices

I find the Sound devices to be the best recoredr I have used since the Nagra IV-S. Very good and easy to use. By audio competent I meant needing great sound... Glad to hear they are easier than a Tascam to use!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689