[ARSCLIST] Curved walls in recording studio

The Language Labs and Archives at the University of Chicago is undergoing major changes. One of the results of the latest floor plan is a recording studio (which can double as a class room/conference room!) with a curved wall: let's see if I can draw an approximation:

x x x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think this is a good idea. If I am right, I need some support. If I am wrong, I will shut up.

If this is not the right forum, could someone direct me to sources that can help?

Many Thanx,

Barbara

Barbara Need
Manager (SS4), Computer Support, Archivist