Re: [ARSCLIST] And on the plus side ...

Same thing happened last week with a roll of Ampex 611 recorded April 1, 1966 and barely played since
that time. This was a live-to-air student production of "War of the Worlds", updated and set in southern
Ontario, and recorded on a "used" tape which already had a number of splices. Played perfectly.

dl