Re: [ARSCLIST] CD burner

Not unanimous, unless it is Alan Sherman's version: "...unanimous, except for one, the stupid ignoranimous!"

3. Pioneer is standard in the mac side, both external and internal. - I was working Saturday, and will be again today...

I have 2 Plextors, 2 Pioneers, and a Toshiba. (not counting iBook internals).

The Plextors have been working perfectly for four and six years in external boxes.

Am I the only Mac user here? Better just lurk if so!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689