[ARSCLIST] Audio CD storage

To economize on shelf space we've been considering alternatives to the regular CD jewel cases for long term storage of audio CDs and DVDs that accompany magazines.  (These are rarely used by our patrons.)  The ideal solution would be something that would allow storage of all the elements that fit inside the typical jewel case without modification.

The DiscSox CD Pro sleeves seem to fit the bill exactly in design.  They allow storage of the CD, booklet and tray card.  Has anybody had experience with this product?

http://www.discsox.com/products/dj-sleeve.htm

Questions have also been raised about the material used in their construction.  I'm writing to the company to see what specific type of "vinyl" is used and would like some input from others with some experience on any issues with certain types of plastics or vinyl, like PVC, that might be used in sleeve construction.

Thanks.

Martin Fisher
Center for Popular Music