[ARSCLIST] a neapolitan song by Caruso

Hello everybody,

In these days I'm trying to focuse my attention on a very peculiar song of Enrico Caruso, the title is I' M'Arricordo 'e Napule (in eng. sounds like: I remember about Naples).
Does any of you know about the existence of any kind of article/essay on the non-operistic songs made by Caruso or non-operistic repertoire (ethnic, pre-popular music) made in the very beginning of the last century (1900-1920)? I need a sort of analysis which could be an example for my work on this song.
thank you
simona frasca