Re: [ARSCLIST] Casette duplicator, was: 1/4" audio tape digitizing

What Model # is it?

Bob Hodge

>>> loujudson@xxxxxxx 2/13/2006 1:26 PM >>>
This is way off topic, but maybe someone knows: A client gave me their
old Otari (8x, stereo) in-cassette duplicator, and another client who
still sells cassettes could use it, if I could get it working. I cannot
find anything online about it, even on an Otari user list. Any hints
about getting a manual for it? I remember back in its day this was a
much better machine than any of the Sony or Telex in-cassette
copiers... I hate sending fine machinery to landfills, though it has a
rugged road case... but obsolete is obsolete!

Thanks.

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689