Re: [ARSCLIST] Casette duplicator, was: 1/4" audio tape digitizing

Bob, was it you or someone ellse? The USA sales director for Otari just phoned asking how he can help! Great service, whoever forwarded my message. I have to get him the serial number so he can send me a service manual!

Thanks a lot!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689