Re: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" audio tape digitizing

This IS a dilemma for some of us. I have a huge garagefull of tapes of nearly every live music mix I ever did, back to 1970. The only one that is getting transferred so far are the Van Morrison shows which a fan is paying me to transfer. Who wants to hear tthe Bitov Bulgarian Ensemble playing live on KPFA? Nobody will even buy the tape to re-use any mmore, as it is alll 3M 176.... Our society is woefully poor about recycling this kind of petroleum and other materials..... too bad for the future generaations!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689