[ARSCLIST] Casette duplicator, was: 1/4" audio tape digitizing

This is way off topic, but maybe someone knows: A client gave me their old Otari (8x, stereo) in-cassette duplicator, and another client who still sells cassettes could use it, if I could get it working. I cannot find anything online about it, even on an Otari user list. Any hints about getting a manual for it? I remember back in its day this was a much better machine than any of the Sony or Telex in-cassette copiers... I hate sending fine machinery to landfills, though it has a rugged road case... but obsolete is obsolete!

Thanks.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689