Re: [ARSCLIST] De-static question

Would you believe I have it ONLY for that purpose? Never bought into the home
theatre BS and probably never will (any time I've been to a demo of those
things, I ran out before damaging my hearing, which is still pretty good for a
60-year-old). So I have the audio feed from the turntable preamp fed into the
receiver and I take the centre channel output and run that to the mixer. If I
need stereo it's easy enough to re-patch..ditto if I have a worn disc that
needs to be cross-faded from clean left channel at the outside to clean right
channel at the end.

dl