[ARSCLIST] Scopes Trial Sound Recordings

One of our museum members was asked by a local theatrical group about to
present "Inherit the Wind" whether there were any sound recordings available of
the Scopes trial, either the trial itself or broadcast reports of it.

I found a million links to the trial on Google, but only one relating to
sound recordings, on another list, with a few suggestions for research but no
definite sources.

Does anyone have any information about the existence of actual contemporary
recordings of the event?

Mike Csontos