[ARSCLIST] Seeking Larry Clinton 78s

In order to finish a project which is taking much more time than originally anticipated, I am in need of the following 15 Larry Clinton 78s, which I will be more than happy to purchase from anyone with a copy. Please contact me offlist with details.

Best,

Bob Conrad
Fort Lee, NJ
bob618@xxxxxxxxx

Bluebird
11048 Camptown Races / Abercrombie Had A Zombie
11208 I Can't Change My Heart / What's The Good Of Moonlight

Victor
25721 Jubilee / Scrapin' The Toast
25837 How To Win Friends / I Married An Angel
25870 How Am I To Know / It's Good Enough For Me
25879 Mr. Jinx Stay Away From Me / TOMMY DORSEY: This Time It's Real
25882 Foo To You / Harmonica Hop
26018 Dipper Mouth Blues / Millenberg Joys
26127 Lullaby / The Kerry Dancers
26131 It's A Lonely Trail / I Go For That
26351 Twilight Interlude / Last Two Weeks In July
26392 A Table In The Corner / Can I Help It?
26468 I Dream Of Jeannie / Old Folks At Home
26634 The Nearness Of You / When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano
27510 Bach To Boogie / Narcissus