[ARSCLIST] ARSC Newsletter Deadlines

The deadlines for the Winter newsletter have been moved from January to February. Deadlines are now February 1 for advertising and February 10 for articles. If you would like to advertise, ARSC is currently offering package specials. Please contact advertising manager Martin Fisher at nipper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.

If you have contributions for the newsletter please send them to me by February 10. This could include upcoming events of interest to ARSC members; news on recent projects, acquisitions, or grants received; requests for research assistance from other ARSC members; reports from ARSC committees and local chapters; other news that may be of interest to ARSC members. Please send me an email if you have questions or ideas for more in-depth articles.

Note, the newsletter does not currently review or announce new books or recordings. Please contact the appropriate reviews editor at the ARSC Journal: for books, contact Jim Farrington at JFarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and for recordings contact Gary Galo at galoga@xxxxxxxxxxxx The Newsletter will run notices of noteworthy news related to the publications and recordings of ARSC members, including awards nominations.

David Seubert, Editor
ARSC Newsletter