Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Newsletter Deadlines

David,
I think I sent you something for the workshop, did you get it ok? Thanks.
Nancy

>>> seubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/26/06 8:39 PM >>>
The deadlines for the Winter newsletter have been moved from January to
February. Deadlines are now February 1 for advertising and February 10
for articles. If you would like to advertise, ARSC is currently offering
package specials. Please contact advertising manager Martin Fisher at
nipper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.

If you have contributions for the newsletter please send them to me by
February 10. This could include upcoming events of interest to ARSC
members; news on recent projects, acquisitions, or grants received;
requests for research assistance from other ARSC members; reports from
ARSC committees and local chapters; other news that may be of interest
to ARSC members. Please send me an email if you have questions or ideas
for more in-depth articles.

Note, the newsletter does not currently review or announce new books or
recordings. Please contact the appropriate reviews editor at the ARSC
Journal: for books, contact Jim Farrington at
JFarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and for recordings contact Gary Galo at
galoga@xxxxxxxxxxxx The Newsletter will run notices of noteworthy news
related to the publications and recordings of ARSC members, including
awards nominations.

David Seubert, Editor
ARSC Newsletter