Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Longevity (was Vinegar syndrome audio tapes [ARSCLIST] Memor

Although I have not evaluated the rings, it sounds like a bad idea. Such
attachments usually make a bad disc worse. Just like the attachment to your
car engine that will double your gas mileage but has been concealed by the
greedy oil companies.

I have observed significant vibration even with a disc that has minimal
unbalance. Much of the vibration results from drive spindle motor unbalance
and from imprecise centering of the disc on the drive spindle, not from the
disc itself.

Jerry