Re: [ARSCLIST] proper cataloging terminology: acetate vs lacquer?

It's definitely from film use, presumably when the camera was up to "speed". Some film tracks also have
the call "playback" indicating the start of the playback disc to which the stars were to mime, and that
playback disc might contain a countdown and series of clicks to be sync'd with the original optical
sound track later.

dl