Re: [ARSCLIST] proper cataloging terminology: acetate vs lacquer?

I have always liked to use " SPEED " to indicate recording. Probably has to do with NAGRA pilot tone flag indicators and VTR lockup.

Bob Hodge

>>> loujudson@xxxxxxx 1/19/2006 1:39 PM >>>
...or "we are rolling" in the studio... "Disc is Spinning" just doesn't
have the same ring.

During intermission at a live show, someone came up to me once and
said, Wow, that was really great! Did you tape it?

Me: Well, we got it on 16 tracks of Protools and a 24 bit hard drive
backup...

Him: But, but you DID tape it didn't you???!?

me: Yes sir, we got it all...

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689