[ARSCLIST] LA job opportunity

Hello all,

I am presently looking to get in contact with experienced audio engineers in
the LA area, who would like to join our Xepa team there. I?m looking for
persons with extensive experience on reel-to-reel analog machines,
preferably on the ATR-102/4 and all support equipment. Intimate knowledge of
alignment procedures and a solid knowledge about entertainment industry
master tapes and the handling of such assets are a must. Please contact me
off-list.

I will not be considering people without experience at this time.

Thank you for your time.

Claus.

Claus Trelby
Managing Engineer/Partner