[ARSCLIST] Siegfried Borries and Johannes Schüler

For my first post to this board,I am asking about  a record I bought on eBay ,in October,the item number is 4782451056,and  can be searched as such.This is an outstanding recording,of the  Beethoven Romance,in F,performed by  a violinist,named Siegfried  Borries,and The Berlin Philharmonic,conducted,by Johannes Schuller.This  is on Electrola DB 4661.Does anybody know anthing about these two men ?  I cannot find anything.

Yahoo! Shopping