Re: [ARSCLIST] LP storage &c.

--- phillip holmes <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your input...

> And buy some ear plugs.

hah hah hah :-) Yes, I've heard all the jokes, and I do play. I'm also
a professional oboist.

> that most players have hearing damage.

I'd like to see the data, actually. It's louder to the listener than
the player. The sound comes out the chanter and shoots straight out,
not up to the player. But you're right, it'll take the paint off the
wall at 200 yards. They didn't call the Highland regiments "The Ladies
from Hell" for nothing. :-)

Cheers,
Lani Spahr (Mr)

Yahoo! Music Unlimited