-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Warren

Hi Folks,

Seeing all the recent messages about European and German tape and machines
has reminded me to ask if anyone sells or has plans for making an adapter
for the European tape hub (with the curved rectangular center) so the hubs
can be mounted on a U. S. machine for playback or winding. I have some
really full 11-inch hubs and find that hand-held winding gets very old very
fast.

Thanks, Richard